♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Friday, December 27, 2013

~ [Escape to Korea Day 6 - 27th] Gang Trip ~

Day 6.......

And today is the day to Nami Island!!!!

Beautiful and romantic island which I wanted to go since year 2012 because of the drama, Winter Sonata.

~ Am still not feeling very well, so Yaw Loong gave me the hot pack for me to keep myself warm ~

On the way there, it was a long journey, was freezing cold. I told them I regretted going to Nami Island. *hahaha*

But luckily there are a lot of fire places for us to keep warm.

It was about -4 degree Celsius!!!

It's not snowing but you could see snow on the ground.


~ Finally we arrived. Took ferry over ~


~ It's really beautiful !!!~







We went to the restaurant below for lunch.

To me it doesn't taste well too. Probably because I'm yet to recover.
I'm only able to swallow the big yellow tauge!


~ Tauge is the only side dish I ate ~
~ So pitiful ~


~ How does the ducks survived at this freezing cold with snow weather? ~

~ Romantic island to visit with your love ones ~




~ Who's gona try their first kiss here? ~



~ Winter Sonata Casts ~

~ The Happy me ~

~ Big Bear with me ~




After Nami Island, we still have to go for shopping.

 Shopping with freezing cold....


After that, we went for dinner. Sucks too.....

Whole day was freezing cold, I felt that I'm gona be a human ice in Korea.

Clothing was enough but wasn't enough warm. Haiyzzzz..

It's crazy when the weather is so badly cold.


No comments: