♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

~ [Escape to Korea Day 4 - 25th] Gang Trip ~

Day 4...........

It's Christmas Day and I looked terrible!!!

Wasn't able to wake up when the alarm rang, I switched it off and slept back.

And then, me and Yaw Loong went to have breakfast at about 9.30 a.m. We both wasn't that fine too.

Last night Yaw Loong vomited but not me. So he felt much more better than me. I was still feeling terrible.

Breakfast was normal, I wasn't able to swallow anything though. Even so, I have to forced myself to at least take some cereals.


After breakfast I went back to my room, and I still feel awful, I went straight to bed.

Really felt sorry for Pei Chin that she has to play on the bed while waiting for us to wake up.

At about 12.30 p.m. I woke up and dashed straight to the toilet to vomit. Finally vomited but still feeling bad. Really felt that I would faint anytime. Face was terribly pale.
Still not well, but then no choice have to force myself to go out.

We then went to City Hall.

~ They are having some function, no idea what is it for. I've no energy to even ask or find out what's going on. ~


~ Looked so pale, almost fainted few times ~


Today wasn't really fun. Just walked around and then we went home.

Tomorrow we still have Ski Tour to attend, really need full energy.

So we went straight home to rest and ready for tomorrow.



No comments: