♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Sunday, November 3, 2013

~ [Food Heaven] in Kuala Lumpur ~

Date: 3rd November 2013
Venue: Watami Japanese Restaurant, Pavilion - S'more, Bangsar Saouth City - SS2, PJ - Damansara Uptown.
Members: Yew, Darrius, Yaw Loong


Messaged in the group and only Yew replied me, other are OVER BUSY to reply. And so he planned to bring me for foooooodddddd.....

Crowded till need to park far away from Pavilion. And we have to walk all the way from the parking beside Ambank to Pavilion.

Finally reached Pavilion around 3PM, and I'm do darn hungry.

Friend of mine ordered a lot of delicious food but I'm only able to snap 1 of them which is the one below.

~ Scallop ~

It's delicious and so small. *Hahaha*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later then, our next session is meeting up Darrius at S'More. Nice place.

First time coming to this place.

My intention is to check out on his new gf :P and also yumcha.

It's so difficult to choose alcoholic drink as I don't drink much, just occasionally.



~Blue Lagoon & Jaggerbomb~


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And then our 3rd session before meeting Yaw Loong is to have my favourite Black Sesame dessert in KTZ, SS2

~Black Sesame~

Am so happy that I get to drink this dessert on a cold day in KL ^.^



Next session, waiting from Yaw Loong from Seremban.

Finally he reached and thanks to him for introducing this exquisite cafe to me.

Great coffee, deeply in love with the "SALTED CARAMEL MACCHIATO"

~ Salted Caramel Macchiato~


After "blowing water" is time to go home as it's 11p.m.

They still need to work but I'm still on holiday keke :P


No comments: