♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Thursday, June 2, 2011

~ [Food Heaven] Dinner at Kuchai Lama ~

Date: 2nd June 2011
Time: 6.30 p.m - 9.15p.m
Place: Chicken Hot Pot, Kuchai Lama [Opposite Snowflakes]


Haha, my friend lost the way at Old Klang Road, don't know how to come to my house.
Finally also called me for direction.
*kakakaka*


This place is Subang the 2nd, really OMG, parking WORST than subang.
Food more than subang.
Few weird shops, and some Subang also got.

Turn round and round and round, finally came to this shop.
Seems  quite famous.


~Want more choices have to ask the server ==~
~Weird menu looooooo~

~Drinks~
~Honey Lemon - RM4.80~
~Coke - RM 3.20~

Ish, drinks so expensive loooo 

~Medium for 2 person~
~Dinosaur Ribs~
~RM 28.80~

Aiya, basically name only weird la, it's actually pork la.
And the explanation for this is sooooo weird.

Ate half way, drizzling, thanks to me.
I said the rain will fly over to our place.
*hahahaha*



Food was average lo.
Customers able to choose how spicy you want.
We chose the medium spicy, which already made me so hot and runny nose.
*wakakakaka*


No comments: