♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~ [Escape to Singapore] 2 days extreme trip ^^ [* Part 3 *]

Continuation from Part 2



After playing, I'm so so so dead beat, Sab and I went to Singapore Polytechnic to find PJ to hang out.


~When we arrived, I saw this weird guy (a student) walking around the park holding the toilet roll to roll on his face like a mummy =.=~
~What a weird student, maybe he's over stressed with his studies~
*hahaha*


~They have this special place which mcd opened to allow students eat inside, like a 'pondok'~

They have Subway, Starbucks, few food Courts, Mcdonalds inside their college compound
So "Yeng", envy *hahahaha* 


Then we walk around the college and went to find Starbucks to meet PJ.
While I was there, I saw another weird student BANGED the door while roller-skating.
Basically the door was transparent so HE must have NOT NOTICE it and went to bang it == OUCH~!

In short, I would say that students in SP really weird. Do such weird things around.
Maybe they are too stress in that environment. [no offence]
*hahahahahahahaha*



~After that we took the last MRT to Clark Quay~
~Clubbing place~
~A lot of foreigners here~
~You will go crazy seeing people do "weird weird" things around there. **Ahemmm**~


~After hanging out few hours in Clark Quay, we walked to Orchard Road~
~Kind of superwoman, I'm so so so tired~
~Walking to Orchard Road is not that near looooo~




~Look at me, so tired == ~


~After we rest at Mcd for like 1 hour plus, continued our journey to 24 hours Starbucks opposite omgggg~
~The craziest thing I've ever done~
~No proper place for me to sleep, slept in Starbucks~
~Passed 1 day~






~I'm so DEAD~


~Look at the time~


Morning, thinking whether to go home or visit few more places before going back.
Finally we decided to visit few more places since we are already in Singapore.
Not gona waste such opportunity to play.


~So, headed to Chinatown for breakfast~


~There's still no decorations for CNY although CNY is approaching~


~Chinatown temple, I can't go in because wearing shorts is prohibited~
~So sad, wakakaka~




~Too early liao, those stalls haven't open yet~
~However they wrote 10 a.m will open, we ate breakfast till 10.15a.m, none of the stalls open ==~



After that, we change destination, went to Marina Sands Bay.
*kakakaka*

~Really beautiful~


~The complex looked somehow like Pavilion or The Gardens~
~Only few shops opened. Still new~




~What a beautiful scenery~
~Sat down for a while, really tiring~


After that, we went home.
Have to sit MRT and the Sardine Bus home.
Sab was very tired by then, she slept in the bus on the way back to Kulai while I was awake.
*Hahahaha*

Really had a very EXTREME trip to Singapore with just public transport, my own personal 11 Bus and also Starbucks as my Hotel

Had a wonderful and exciting trip for the beginning of the year ^-^
It made my whole year so SHIOK!!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

When u come SG?

Totally dunnoe lo...

Fuyuki Hime said...

hahaha lipas u din read my part one meh?
january lo~