♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 21, 2011

~ [Food Heaven] Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant ~

Date: 20th May 2011
Time: 6.15p.m - 10.30p.m
Place: Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant, Telok Gong, Port Klang



~Went to Sunway with Steven to wait for Xiao Xiao's car and go with her car~

~On the way to Telok Gong was very very very dark. So scary. *hahaha*~
~This place is somehow like the one in Taman Perling, Johor orang asli seafood restaurant~

~Seems this 2nd shop is the prosperous one, most people comes here rather than other restaurant around~

~The Toddy (the so called beer), coconut and chinese tea~

~This is the toddy which taste like chinese rice beer. Well, it smells like one too~
~But taste not bad too. Kind of sweet which I'm able to accept~

~We ordered, Prawns, Squid, Crab and also a plate of Lala Bee Hoon~

~The prawn looked at me with a very sad look begging me not to eat him~
~But I'm so sorry I've to eat you n_n~
*wakakaka*

~Finished everything~
~Food was okok, I think the one I went in Kepong was much more better than here~
~Overall still ok la ^^~


~The bill came about RM 103.25~
~Not too bad~

Went so far just to have seafood was kinda tiring. *hahaha*
But still am happy...
Was having a great night with my gang ^_^


No comments: