♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Monday, April 18, 2011

~ My B'day outing with SOTSOTGANG ~

Date: 11th April 2011
Time: 12p.m-4p.m
Place: Just Thai (One Utama)
Members: Xiao Xiao, Novia, Steven, Kian Loong, Akib and me

Walked around finding nice food but just couldn't find any nice restaurant to eat and finally we decided to hit Thai restaurant.


~My Group~





~This is really HOT!~


~Green Curry also DAMN HOT~





I missed out another dish which is the fish. The steamed fish was awesome.






~From Zara, a pink over coat from Steven, Kian Loong and Novia~
My favourite colour ^^
Thank you so muchhhhhh~


~From Dior is a compact powder, which is kinda limited edition I guess from Xiao Xiao darling~
~Loved it because it is also pink which is so beautiful inside ^^~
~Thank you so muchhhhhhhh~


~My BIG CAKE from secret recipe, from Akib~
~Thank you so muchhhhhh with my name showed there as JACINTO~


~Happy Happy Birthday to meeeeeee~




~Awwww, it's time to cut my beautiful cake ^^~


~Thank you Akib for joining us as I know you wanted to go for futsal earlier, thank you for postponing it ^^~
~Appreciate it very much~
~Thank you for the presents and treats, love you guys so much ^^~




~My 2 bodyguards ^^ *hehehehe*~






~Phone buzzing another date out later ^^~








Thanks guys for the celebration and the company.
Appreciate it very much.
Final year, hope we have the chance to gather every year after this year.........
Hope you all would remember our beautiful memories of hanging out together through out this almost 3 years friendship~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrr Just Thai nice meh???

i went last time hor, not nice de looooooo....

Fuyuki Hime said...

en not bad leh, the fish very sedap.. the tomyam soup also nice wor~