♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

~ My B'day for 2011 with beloved CRAZYHOUSE GANG ~

Date: 6th April 2011Time: 7.30p.m
Place: Backofen, Taylors Lakeside
Members: Crazy House



~Fish choose to come here~

~Grilled Lamb Chop, damn tasty ^^~


~Pizza which is also very delicious~


~Grilled Fish also not bad ^^~




Purpose is to celebrate my birthday ^^
Few of them wasn't here because they went to Korea for holiday. Present is coming from there too ^^ Happy~




~Happy birthday to me ^^~


~Great birthday with u gals and the photographer~




~Coffee taste, tasty ^^ loved it~



My present reached me today,

although is a bit late but it's ok.

Since it flew back from Korea, I'm happy *hehehe*



~Guess what?~






~It's a perfume, smells good ^^ ~
~And it is so cute~
~Loved it~


~Souvenirs from Korea ^^ ~


~From Teoh Teoh~


~From Teoh Teoh also~


~From Xiang~

~From Sin Yee and Zhi Hui~


Wei Seng's souvenir still stuck in Singapore.

Waiting for him to come to KL to pass it to me *hehehe*


Thank you so much + muackssssss

for the lovely celebration and also the super CUTIE gift from Korea.

Loved it so much ^^

*Kekekeke*

No comments: