♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Saturday, April 23, 2011

~ [Food Heaven] AnoThEr ouTiNg wiTh SSG ~

Date: 22nd April 2011
Time: 1.30p.m-12a.m
Place: 1U, Damansara 
Members: SSG






Thanks to CFO for fetching me, hahaha.

Once we reached IU, we went to buy movie tickets for 4 of us. Movie which I've already watched.

However, Xiao Xiao wants to pay for me although I said don't want. But she insisted ==

Waited for other 2 to join us, we walked around 1U.

Went to Seoul Garden to see whether can we book for dinner, but they said couldn't because it's fully booked but we can go over to see if there's place.


~Came here for our kinda high tea and lunch for CEO~






~Thinking what to eat, hmmm~


~The background is kinda fascinating so we SHOULD take pic ^^~


~Drink that CPR ordered~


~They ordered this which is not tasty at all. The only part which is kinda acceptable is the right part of that dessert~


~Tang Shui ordered by CFO~
~He said very delicious, according to him there's Foo Chok inside, which I don't see any *hehehe*~


~I ordered this which is also consider so so~
~Still unable to compare with the rainbow ice I've ordered at other place.~


~The lanterns are really beautiful~




~We watched Don't Go Breaking My heart, which I watch the 2nd time.~
~Really an AWESOME movie!~


And then, after movie, we went to BBQ Plaza to eat. Quite delicious also. Loved the meat ^^

Supposed to go to Seoul Garden but really full and too many people are waiting on the waiting list so we decided to change place to eat which we had choosen to go to BBQ Plaza.


~This 2 happily eating~

~CMO came and joined us for dinner~

~Are you drooling? Well, I AM! *hahaha* 
It's really nice. The meat is really awesome ^^~




Reached home almost 12am. Very tired but decided to blog this out while waiting my ahir to dry before jumping into my lovely bed ^^.

Had a very wonderful day today with my group. Our first movie day~~~

No comments: