♥ ♥ WeLcoMe tO FuYukI's paLaCe ♥ ♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

~ [Food Heaven] SimPly eNjoYing wiTh foOd ~

Date: 23rd October 2010
Place: Midvalley and The Gardens



After reaching KL about 2 hours, is time for me to have some fun outing...



Thanks to one BIG boss Mr Ronald a.k.a buddy + bro for treating me such awesome food in Sushi Zanmai at The Gardens....



Chosen a lot of restaurants but in the end he chose to eat sushi.



Anyway, I'm ok with it as I love sushi too. Sushi was great...



It was an awesome night, had heavenly food and movie-ing...


 ~2 glasses of green tea ice~


~The Serviette nicely wrapped up~


It was a long queue before we get to sit inside. But anyhow, we have less people so we got the place fast.

When we were outside, the waitress came and gave us the menu to look at.


He chose so many food. I was there to just eat... ha.ha.ha...


~3 types of raw fishes~

~Raw salmon, sashimi is my favourite dish... YUMMY~

~This is also one of my favourites too, The Salmon Egg...~
  
~Kinda looked like steamboat but DAMN tasty too, but I've forgotten the name.
but nevermind as long as I know what is it~

~Beef~

~Raw egg~

~Dip and eat... That's the way.... ^^~

~Cold Soba... ^^ Loved it...~


~Tempura was also nice~



Bill came about RM109+, and that's crazy... But he told me it is still within the budget. ==

Anyway, big thanks to big boss spending such expensive meal...




After finishing such wonderful food, is time to go for movie.....



After movie is time to chaozzz home and tidurzzzzz....


No comments: